The Foundation – under the guidance of the Cape west coast Social Development Department – procured the necessary goods for early childhood development centres (ECD) to be compliant with the new Covid-19 rules. Beyond the immediate emergency needs, we used the opportunity to improve the standards of our centres, which will make a difference to the learners at the centres for many years to come.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic