The Sea Harvest Foundation collaborates with the Western Cape Department of Social Development (DSD) to help address various social ills affecting communities. It does so by providing funding for satellite DSD offices in Saldanha Bay.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic