The Foundation collaborated with EcoBrick Exchange and scholars to collect plastic from Bluewater Bay beach. The collected plastic was then used to fill 2 litre bottles. Youth were then trained to build structures using the filled bottles.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic