During 2019, a special ECD project enabled the improvement of basic education and upgrades to 21 ECD centres in the Saldanha Bay Municipal area. The ECD centres were selected based on a needs analysis conducted the previous year. With the assistance of Heini van Niekerk Architects, the project also included some structural improvements to the schools that needed it most.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic