Sea Harvest with its employees and local community members began addressing the issue of ECD and how it was being affected by overcrowding in 2015. This led Sea Harvest to fund three pre-Grade R/Grade R classrooms for around 100 learners in Diazville Saldanha Bay with the Western Cape Education Department.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic