In response to a request from employees to help ensure their children aren’t bored and tempted to engage in risky behaviour during school holidays, Sea Harvest launched a holiday club in partnership with an NPO. The organization caters for 100 children, providing them with at least one cooked meal per day, educational toys and caregivers.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic