During 2019, Sea Harvest partnered with the Khayelitsha Canoe Club and community members to create awareness around plastic and other pollutants in Cape Town’s waterways. The Khayelitsha Canoe Club has around 40 children in its paddling programme, all picking up litter in endangered wetlands.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic