Sea Harvest’s annual Kids for Kids initiative is aimed at raising funds for the Red Cross War Memorial Children’s Hospital. The funds have been used to purchase a Giraffe Warmer machine, do building renovations and upgrades, establish a Child Safe Centre and for additional operating times to perform operations on patients on a waiting list.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic