To promote a healthy, active lifestyle amongst youngsters who might otherwise be tempted to turn to drugs and alcohol, we partner with 24 low-income school sports teams in the Saldanha Bay municipal area. We provide them with sports kits and financial donations from the Sea Harvest Foundation.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic