Twenty years ago, we reframed our approach to responding to the needs of society, specifically in Saldanha Bay, with the establishment of the Sea Harvest Foundation. Since 2015, the Sea Harvest Foundation has awarded bursaries to tertiary students in any field of study within the Saldanha Bay Municipal area.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic