The Sea Harvest Foundation plays an active role in the development of children in broader Cape Town through its partnership with the Siyavuselela programme. The sports programme creates opportunities for children to persue a possible career path in sport, while the life skills programme focuses on building character and mental strength.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic