Sea Harvest has been a long-standing donor of the WCBDC. In 2018, the Foundation sponsored a Reputation Matters’ Awesome AfriCAN initiative. This saw 11 small business owners and 13 community members attend a computer literacy course – for many, it was their first experience of working on a computer.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic