Sea Harvest participates in this annual event hosted by then South African Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF), World Fisheries Day is celebrated throughout the world every year on November 21 to highlight the importance of the fishing industry and its contribution towards, inter alia, food security.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic