Sea Harvest continues to support the DAFF in commemorating World Food Day by raising awareness on the issues of poverty and hunger. As a member state of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO), South Africa observes this day by organising public awareness campaigns, which support the National Programmes for Food and Nutrition Security.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic