Sea Harvest has sponsored Surfing South Africa since 2017 as part of its commitment towards youth development and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. The sponsorship was also aimed at developing new talent ahead of surfing’s debut as an official sport ahead of the anticipated 2020 Olympics in Tokyo, which has been postponed to 2021.
- Sea Harvest Group Proves its Resilient and Defensive Nature with its 2020 FYE Results
- World Fisheries Day: Leading The Sustainable Fisheries Sector
- Sea Harvest Group Delivers Stable Interim Results During Tough Times
- Celebrating some of the Phenomenal Women Working at Sea Harvest
- Sea Harvest Packs and Donates More Than 10,000 Food Parcels to Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic